The following list contains procedures we follow at the school. We ask that you keep it handy for quick references. If there is something that needs further explaining please feel free to contact the school. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
1. Tuition is due on or before the 1st of each month.
2. Typical AM classes begin at 9:15am (outside the main entrance) and are dismissed at 11:45am (outside the main entrance). Extended day classes begin at 7:00am and end at 6:00pm (drop off and pick up for extended day is at the side door). Some of you may have chosen a 12:45 (pick up in the classroom) or 2:00pm dismissal (outside the main entrance). Please adhere to your scheduled times.
3. Drop off begins at 9:10am. Please do not line up outside before this time. If you need an earlier drop of time, please schedule it with the director.
4. Please do not leave your child at the door, teachers will be lined up under the awning to receive your child.
5. Drop off ends at 9:25 when children are walked to their perspective classes. Please call ahead if you know you are going to be late, and someone will wait outside for your child.
6. Children attending other than their scheduled time will be charged accordingly**.
7. For the safety of all children in the area, please follow the proper procedure when dropping off or picking up your child.
8. If you need to come into the building please park your car in a designated spot. Do not leave your car unattended in the drop off circle.
9. Please contact us in writing, at least 24 hours prior, if someone other than yourself will be picking up your child. If this is a last minute change please notify us by phone before your child’s pick up time.
10. Please call the school if your child will be absent, and let us know the reason for said absence.
11. Children who have had any communicable illness must return with a doctor’s note stating they are able to return to school (see Health Guidelines for specifics).
12. All snow closing or weather delays will follow Ridgewood Board of Ed closings. News 12 reports Ridgewood Board of Ed closings.
13. All children must have a complete change of clothing sent to school in a shoe box, and a smock for painting. Please label all items clearly.
14. Full day children need a small blanket, pillow and cot sheet for nap, small sleep sacks are fine.
15. Parents must provide lunch for children staying till 12:45 or later. Please send items that do not need to be heated and no glass. Also, please include utensils when necessary.
16. Please do not allow children to bring toys from home to school.
17. For birthday parties, parents may send in a small snack such as cupcakes or cookies. Ask your child’s teacher or class mom for a list of allergies in the class. Please do not send in invitations for private parties as they will not be distributed at school.
- ** Before and aftercare $10 an hour, Lunch Bunch $10, Lunch and play $20.
- Parents arriving more than five minutes late for pick up will be charged a late fee of $1 a minute.
As always, if you have any question feel free to contact the school.